A loan facility targeted at personal expenses. It serves as a bridge loan to finance personal/household expenditure pending the guaranteed availability of cash at a future date (i.e. salary/investment income).
- Maximum amount should not exceed 25% of gross monthly income.
- One-off bullet payment.
- Repayment is 3 – 12 months.
- Approval within 24 hours (depending on approving limits).
- Credit Insurance (life, disability/death, default).
- Assists account holders to finance emergency household expenditure (e.g. hospital bills/educational related
- Provides access to liquidity without the consequences of terminating an existing investment.
- A hassle-free access to cash to meet financial obligations pending salary receipt.